About Me

My photo
I'm a Christian, finding my identity in Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GALP

I'm sitting in my bathroom at home right now typing this.
Why am I in the bathroom you ask?
......I don't really know.
I was doing my hair and then decided to write a blog.
Meh.

Something new with me:
Get a Life project has begun! (GALP)
I officially, along with help, have begun to get a life which means I am finding myself again; remembering what I am good at, finding new things I am good at, getting hobbies, doing more than just sitting on the computer, watching movies, or hanging out at the guys' house. I am so tired of apathy and I am so tired of video games! No more! Therefore, I am getting a life. And honestly, it's working out well so far. It's only been like 2 days, but still. I feel more energetic and like myself again already. Woot!

I also had an interview at American Eagle yesterday. I don't really know how else to explain it but that it was weird. The manager wasn't very happy to be there and she was very monotone, and the setting of the interview was out in the open with loud music so we had to yell to answer her, and I sucked at the ending activity which was to put together an outfit. But oh well. I think it went well otherwise. Cross your fingers for me! I work at VS right now but it would be nice to have another job.

Now that I think about it...won't having another job interfere with my get a life project???
....................
*shrugs*

My friend Sarah and I are also going to have llama death matches. Stay tuned for that blog.

I started my online class today. I hate it already. I'm taking Biology along with a lab and it's difficult for me because I can't just read something and learn that way which is basically what everything is. I can already tell that I am not going to get a good grade :(.

I am home currently. I decided to be spontaneous and come home for 3 days since I didn't have to work. The bf wasn't too thrilled with that, however, I needed to see some people here. I'm pretty excited. My friend Troy doesn't know I am here so I am going to go surprise him at his work.

Huzzah!!!

(Sarah I am going to copy you)
Random act of the day: Danced in Scooters
Song listening to: TGIF by The Secret Handshake
Comment question of the day: What is something you have always wanted to have as a hobby or be good at?

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment